Tuesday, January 31, 2012

make a book demo contains only a part of the contents

To know more: www.flashbookmaker.com


Let’s see what the problem is: I’ve made some comic books at my site. My idea is, readers can view my comic online or download as pictures or flash flipping comic book after they sign up an account and paid. And before that, they can preview the demo. So how can I create a flash demo of my comic? I mean show some of the pages of the book?

Yes, you can make a flash book demo with PDF to FlashBook (Pro).
When adding PDF file, take a look at the “page rang to import” option. You can set a page range to import, use comma to separate each page. “1-9” stands for continuous pages from page 1 to page 9.

Also, check “Quick import” to import only the first 10 pages for previewing.

*Please be aware that you have to click “Apply Changes” to apply any changes to the flash book.

No comments:

Post a Comment